This is the 1st time I made cookies...It was quite successful and I modified the recipe from Jo's Deli & Bakery..I found that the indicated baking time is too long resulting 1/3 of the batch burnt..Thus, to prevent that, I reduce the baking time to about 13 minutes..Indeed, the cookies turned out nice and chunchy..AM gonna share with my fellow colleagues tomorrow..
WALNUT & CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
75g brown sugar
1 eggs, lightly beaten
180g cake flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp cocoa powder
50g walnuts, toasted and chopped into chocolate chip size chunks
75g dark chocolate chips
1. Sift cake flour, baking soda and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Turn mixer to medium speed and add in egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
4. Fold in flour mixture, walnuts and chocolate chips.
5. Place tablespoon of the mixture a little apart on ungreased baking sheets.Bake in preheated oven at 180 degC for abt 13 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before storing